Tripp Lite SUPER7TEL 7-Outlet Surge Protector with Telephone Protection
Tripp Lite's SUPER7TEL Surge Protector offers complete AC and phone line surge suppression for comprehensive protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems, and other sensitive electronics. Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. The SUPER7TEL offers 7 total outlets, a 7' cord with space-saving angled plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage.
- 2,470 Joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise.
- 7 AC outlets with room for 3 transformer plugs without blocking outlets cover computers and all peripherals.
- Phone line surge suppression protects both dial-up and DSL modems and more (pair of RJ11 jacks, 2 wire, 1 line, includes 6' phone cable).
- 7' AC line cable with space-saving angle input plug conveniently reaches distant outlets.
- Built-in power switch and 15-amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets.
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm outlet grounding and surge suppression status.
- Attractive white suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allows versatile placement options.
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B surge suppression specifications
Lifetime Product Warranty; $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance