Tri-Vise Plate Vise
Made of steel, the Tri-Vise is extremely lightweight yet durable and easily carried to any worksite. It stores in your toolbox or simply hangs in your workshop or garage. Its openings or grip ports are designed and engineered to hold pipe, conduit, unistrut, lumber, and several other materials.
The vise's contact points do not allow materials to move or spin, and it elevates materials to a reasonable height for measuring, cutting, drilling, or tightening fittings. It allows you to operate power and hand tools as intended, helping to prevent accidents while saving time and labor.
- For use with the following materials: steel, copper, PVC and ABS pipe, conduit, unistrut, rebar, lumber, and dowels.
- Elevates material off ground for safe measuring, cutting, drilling, and more
- Prevents materials from moving or spinning
- Increases safety and production
- Multiple grip points for holding dozens of different shapes or sizes.
- Lightweight and durable steel design
- Care instructions: Clean with soap and water.
- Measures 0.375"W x 12"H x 14"D
- Made in USA