Tracking Key LandAirSea Tracking Key
The GPS Tracking Key is a vehicle tracking system that records the location of a vehicle, second by second, within 1.82' of accuracy. The pocket-sized receiver captures signals from a system of 24 Department of Defense satellites orbiting the earth and the data is stored on the GPS Tracking Key's powerful internal memory.
Download the data by connecting the unit to the USB port of a personal computer. By using LandAirSea software, included with the system, the user is able to view the vehicle travel history, including where the driver traveled, how fast they drove, where they stopped and the duration of those stops. The locating data from the GPS Tracking Key can be displayed over a digital street map, over a satellite image with interface to Google Earth or in a text activity report.
The vehicle tracking device is water resistant and comes equipped with a powerful magnet on the housing. It can be installed in seconds inside, outside or under a vehicle. Made in the USA.
- Tracking key
- Small, pocket-sized GPS device
- Receives signals from 24 GPS satellites orbiting the earth
- Internal computer accurately determines the location of device within 1.82' and records data every second.
- Can be easily hidden in or under car
- Replays everywhere vehicle drove
- Shows speed and max speed
- Creates detailed daily driving reports
- Data downloads directly to USB port
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Measures 1.5"W x 1.3"H x 3.8"D
- Made in the USA
1 Year Warranty