Tour de France Stage One Vintage Red Adult Bike
The Stage One Vintage Red provides a classic Tour de France look on a simple bike. The light alloy frame combined with the simplicity of a fixed gear keeps this bike light and easy to maintain. The Vintage has more modern bullhorn handlebars for a more comfortable ride and toe clips for better braking.
Please refer to our bike sizing guidelines to help you select the proper size. (Please note that not all bikes are available in all sizes.)
- Adult bicycle
- Frame: alloy
- Fork: steel threadless 1-1/8"
- Stem: Promax alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 clamp
- Crankset: Dotek alloy single 42T 170mm length
- Pedals: alloy road pedal
- Wheels: 700c double walled alloy rims / alloy hub 32h fixed 14t/free 16t
- Tires: 700c/23 road tire w/ Presta valve
- Handlebars: 16" classic alloy drop
- Seatpost: 27.2 alloy 300mm length
- Saddle: Vader saddle/ CroMo rails
- Measures 53''W x 7''H x 27''D
- Weighs 41 lbs
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Available in 45cm and 51cm frame sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty