Tour de France Stage One Vintage Blue Adult Bike
The Stage One Vintage Blue provides a classic Tour de France look on a simple bike. The light alloy frame combined with the simplicity of a fixed gear keeps this bike light and easy to maintain. The Vintage has classic drop bars for more speed and toe clips for less speed and better braking.
Please refer to our bike sizing guidelines to help you select the proper size. (Please note that not all bikes are available in all sizes.)
- Adult bicycle
- Frame: alloy
- Fork: steel threadless 1-1/8"
- Stem: Promax alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 clamp
- Crankset: Dotek alloy single 42T 170mm length
- Pedals: alloy road pedal
- Wheels: 700c double walled alloy rims/ alloy hub 32h fixed 14t/free16t
- Tires: 700c/23 road tire w/ Presta valve
- Handlebars: 41cm classic alloy drop
- Seatpost: 27.2 alloy 300mm length
- Saddle: Vader saddle/ CroMo rails
- Measures 53''W x 7''H x 27''D
- Weighs 41 lbs
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Available in 45cm and 51cm frame sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty