Tour de France Stage One Pro Adult Bike
The Stage One Pro is a great road bike for both performance and cost. The alloy frame provides long lasting durability along with less weight. Shimano's A050 shifters and derailleurs and 14 speeds provide quick reliable shifts when needed and classic steel drop bar lets you cut through the wind like a knife.
Please refer to our bike sizing guidelines to help you select the proper size. (Please note that not all bikes are available in all sizes.)
- Adult bicycle
- Frame: alloy
- Fork: steel 1-1/8" threadless
- Shifters: Shimano A050 handle bar mounted thumb shifter
- Stem: 100mm alloy road stem 1-1/8" threadless
- Crankset: Dotek alloy double 52/42 170mm length
- Wheels: 700c double walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 32h
- Tires: 700c /23
- Derailleurs: Shimano A050
- Handlebars: 42mm alloy 25.4 classic drop
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Speeds: 14
- Measures 53''W x 7''H x 27''D
- Weighs 41 lbs
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Available in 45cm and 51cm frame sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty