Tour de France Stage One Polka Dot Adult Bike
With the Stage One Polka Dot Bike, you will charge the mountains with ease. The lightweight alloy frame combined with Shimano's Tourney derailleurs and 12 speeds make this bike ideal for long climbs. Classic steel drop bars and stem mounted shifters give this bike a classic look that is backed with modern technology.
Please refer to our bike sizing guidelines to help you select the proper size. (Please note that not all bikes are available in all sizes.)
- Adult bicycle
- Frame: alloy
- Fork: steel 1" threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Sl-Sy20A stem mounted lever shifter
- Stem: steel 22.2 quilled road stem
- Crankset: Dotek steel double 48/42 170mm length
- Pedals: plastic road pedal
- Wheels: 700c double walled alloy rim/ steel hubs 36h
- Tires: Wanda 700c/25
- Derailleurs: Shimano TZ-31/TY-18 (Tourney)
- Handlebars: 42cm 25.4 classic steel drop
- Seatpost: alloy 27.2 300mm
- Saddle: steel rail road saddle
- Speeds: 12
- Measures 53''W x 7''H x 27''D
- Weighs 41 lbs
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Available in 45cm and 51cm frame sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty