Tour de France Advantage Pro Adult Bike
The Advantage Pro will get you where you need to go and then some. The light alloy frame won't strain your legs on long rides and Micro Shift drivetrain makes hills much less difficult to climb. With all the amenities needed for commuting including 21 speeds, fenders, carrying rack, and even generator powered front and rear lights, the Advantage Pro will give you an Advantage every time you hop on.
Please refer to our bike sizing guidelines to help you select the proper size. (Please note that not all bikes are available in all sizes.)
- Adult bicycle
- Frame: alloy
- Fork: steel 1-1/8" threadless
- Shifters: micro shift
- Stem: Promax alloy adjustable
- Crankset: Dotek alloy 48/ 38/ 28t 170mm length
- Pedals: semi alloy
- Wheels: 700C double walled rim / alloy hubs 36h
- Tires: Innova 700C/ 35c
- F/R derailleur: micro shift
- Handlebar: 23-1/2" back sweep alloy risers
- Seatpost: alloy 27.2 mm 250mm length
- Saddle: Vader ED rail without clamp
- Speeds: 21
- Measures 53''W x 7''H x 27''D
- Weighs 41 lbs
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Available in 45cm and 51cm frame sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty