Tour de France Advantage Elite Adult Bike
The Advantage Elite is a feature packed machine that is perfect for the serious commuter. The light alloy frame combined with a Shimano drivetrain makes hills a breeze. The Advantage Elite also includes 24 speeds and fenders to keep you and your cargo dry and generator powered front and rear lights for safe nighttime riding.
Please refer to our bike sizing guidelines to help you select the proper size. (Please note that not all bikes are available in all sizes.)
- Adult bicycle
- Frame: alloy
- Fork: steel 1-1/8" threaded
- Shifters: Shimano indexed trigger shifters
- Stem: Promax alloy adjustable
- Crankset: Dotek alloy triple 48/38/28 170mm length
- Wheels: 700c double walled alloy rim/ alloy hubs 36h
- Tires: Innnova 700c/35
- Derailleurs: Shimano Deore/ Shimano Acera
- Handlebars: 23-1/2" back sweep alloy risers
- Seatpost: alloy 27.2 300mm length
- Saddle: Vader ED rail without clamp
- Speeds: 24
- Measures 53''W x 7''H x 27''D
- Weighs 41 lbs
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Available in 45cm and 51cm frame sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty