Toshiba Satellite U505-S2010 13.3-Inch 500GB Laptop PC - Texture/Luxe Brown
Versatile touchscreen capabilities... move over, mouse! The touch sensitive display on Toshiba's Satellite U505-S2010 13.3" 500GB Laptop PC offers a whole new way to navigate your digital world. Flick through photo albums. Shuffle files and folders. Browse online newspapers with gesture capabilities courtesy of Windows 7 - you can zoom in to your favorite apps with just a two finger pinch, or easily move files around with a one finger drag and drop.
The ideally sized 13.3" TruBrite HD diagonal display on this laptop is very nicely compact. Yet it brings out color and detail you never thought existed in movies, photos, websites, and more. Plus, it is LED design uses less battery power. So start looking at life in brilliant high definition.
Want to go big with your entertainment? Offering support for full 1080p high definition video and sound, the HDMI-CEC connection lets you scale up your movies, music, and games by tapping into a home theater and running the show with just a single remote control. Though light and compact, this laptop still offers the comfort and convenience of a full size keyboard, a built in optical drive, along with powerful Intel dual core processors, and NVIDIA discrete graphics.
Data accidents do happen, so the Satellite U505 comes with a hard drive impact sensor that helps safeguard your files and multimedia by parking the hard drive heads in the event of drops, jolts, or sudden movement. You can also power your smart phone and other portables even when your laptop is off. Equipped with Eco Utility - now with just a click you can quickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop, and monitor your ongoing power usage too.
- 13.3" Laptop PC
- Operating system: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Processor and graphics: Intel Core i5-430M processor, 2.26GHz 2.53GHz with Turbo Boost Technology, 3MB L3 cache, mobile Intel HM55 Express chipset, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD with dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
- Memory: Configured with 4GB DDR3 1066MHz max 8GB, 2 main memory slots. Both slots may be occupied.
- Storage drive: 500GB (5400rpm) serial ATA hard disk drive
- Toshiba Hard Drive Impact Sensor 3D sensor
- Fixed optical disk drive: Slot-loading DVD SuperMulti drive with Labelflash supporting 11 formats. Uses Labelflash media to burn high quality labels directly to disc.
- Maximum speed and compatibility: CD-ROM (24x), CD-R (24x), CD-RW (16x), DVD-ROM (8x), DVD-R (single layer, (8x)), DVD-R (double layer, (4x)), DVD-RW (6x), DVD+R (single layer, (8x)), DVD+R (double layer, (4x)), DVD+RW (8x), DVD-RAM (5x).
- Display: 13.3" diagonal widescreen Touch-screen TFT LCD display at 1280x800 native resolution. native support for 720p content, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, Dolby Sound Room
- Input devices: Premium US LED backlit keyboard (black), TouchPad pointing device with multi-touch control, TouchPad enable/disable button
- Media control buttons: Toshiba eco utility (Energy-saving mode), mute, media, CD/DVD control buttons, volume up, volume down
- Communications: webcam and microphone, 10/100 Ethernet, WiFi wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)
- Expandability: ExpressCard slot (ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54)
- Memory card reader: SD, SDHC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MMC, xD picture card [shared slot]
- Video: RGB (monitor) output port, HDMI-CEC (REGZA LINK)
- Audio: S/P DIF output port (shared with headphone port), microphone input port, headphone output port
- Data: 3 USB v2.0 ports (2 USB + 1 eSATA/USB combo with USB Sleep and Charge, RJ-45 LAN port
- Color: Texture finish in Luxe brown
- Laptop PC: 12.5W" x 1.16"H x 9.08"D
- Weight: Starting at 4.74 lbs., depending upon configuration
- Battery: 6 cell (4800mAh) Li-ion battery pack (included) with a runtime of 3 hours, 36 minutes
- Power supply: 65W (19V x 3.42A) Auto-sensing ,100-240V/50-60Hz AC adapter (included)
- Battery: 4.25"W x 1.2"H x 1.8"D, weight: starting at .49 lbs
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
1 Year Warranty