ThinkFun Zingo! Sight Words
Zingo! Sight Words is a fun, interactive word game that brings fast-paced excitement and learning to the classic game of Bingo. Players learn to quickly recognize and read sight words, which are words with spelling that is not always straightforward. Sight words are the most frequently used words in the English language and make up about 50-75 percent of all written material.
Learning and mastering sight words is a key step in becoming a successful, fluent reader. The sight words used in this game have been specially selected by leading educators as the most fundamental for reading development. Intended for 2-6 players in Pre-K through 1st grade.
- Zingo! word game
- For 2-6 players
- Teaches sight words, memory, and concentration
- Players must quickly recognize and read sight words - words with spelling that isn't always straightforward
- Develops critical literacy skills
- Words specially selected by leading educators as the most fundamental for reading development
- For preschoolers through 1st graders