ShapeOmetry is a fun way to develop spatial, abstract, and quantitative reasoning skills. To solve the puzzle challenges, stack green pieces on top of blue pieces, or vice versa, to create identical shapes. Through hands-on play, students build key skills, strategies, and mathematical understandings, such as part-to-whole relationships. For ages 8 years and up.
- ShapeOmetry game
- Combine different pieces to create equal shapes
- Develop spatial, abstract, and quantitative reasoning skills
- Individual or partner play
- Includes 10 blue puzzle pieces, 10 green pieces, 50 ringed challenge cards with solutions, learning guide, and bag
- For ages 8 years and up; ideal for 2nd through 8th graders