Therm O Web Heat n Bond Lite Iron-on Adhesive
Therm O Web Heat 'n Bond Lite Iron-On Adhesive is a paper backed sheet of solid, lightweight, heat activated adhesive. Its low temperature and short pressing time allows for use on a wider range of materials. Once applied, Heat 'n Bond Lite can be easily sewn through, making it ideal for appliqués, quilts, and other sewable lightweight craft projects. For the best sewable, no pucker bond. Size: 17" x 5 yard.
- Adhesive is paper backed; solid heat activated.
- Use low temperature and short pressing time.
- No steam or pressing cloth needed.
- May sew through to create design.
- Roll measures: 17"W x 5 yards
Usually ships in 2 business days.