Warning: May be fatal if swallowed. Causes severe burns. Harmful if inhaled. Contains hydrochloric acid. Do not ingest or breathe vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Do not mix with chlorine-type bleaches, other household chemicals or other drain openers. Keep out of reach of children. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor. First aid: If swallowed do not induce vomiting. Drink several glasses of water and get immediate medical attention. If inhaled: Move to fresh air. If breathing difficulty occurs, seek medical attention. If in eyes: Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention. If on skin: Remove affected clothing. Flush skin with water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists.