1 Bottle = 24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 709 ml; Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Thick Formula. Removes rust, lime scale and hard water stains. Kills household bacteria: Salmonella Choleraesuis; Escherichia Coli; Staphylococcus Aureus. Will not harm septic systems.
- 1 Bottle of 24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 709 ml
- Ingredients: Hydrogen Chloride (16.00%), Inert Ingredients (84.00%).
- Suggested use: Read entire label before using - For toilet bowl use only. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To open: Hold bottle firmly, push down on cap and turn counter-clockwise. Be careful not to squeeze bottle when removing cap. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. To clean bowl: Flush toilet. Raise toilet seat. Open cap and point bottle down into bowl. Carefully direct product onto sides of the bowl and under the rim. Close cap. Brush to cover all surfaces of the bowl. Flush toilet. The Works Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner can be used as a disinfectant in homes, schools, offices and hospitals. Do not spill or place on countertop, carpet, flooring, bathtub, sink, enamel or chrome surfaces, clean spills immediately with a damp cloth or sponge. Will not harm plumbing and septic systems. To disinfect: Remove heavy soil from surfaces with bowl brush. Apply at least 6 oz of product onto all interior bowl surfaces. Let product remain 10 minutes before brushing, making sure to get under the rim. Flush with clean water. Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store out of reach of children in original container. Pesticide container disposal: Do not reuse container. Place empty bottle in trash collection or recycle.
- Manufacturer: HomeCare Labs
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Danger: Corrosive - Causes skin burns and irreversible eye damage. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing vapors. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear goggles or face shield, protective clothing, and rubber (or chemical-resistant) gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not mix with chlorine-type bleaches or other household chemicals. First Aid: If in Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing - Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed - Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled - Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor. For medical questions, emergencies or accidents involving this product call: 1-877-800-5553. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.