The Weather Channel WS1611 Professional Weather Center
This professional weather center from The Weather Channel tracks the weather outdoors. The wireless thermo-hygro sensor transmits your wind and rain information within seconds to the base unit and stores up to 200 sets of weather data recorded within 3-hour intervals. The storm warning alarm warns you of approaching bad weather and is full of features such as the wind direction and speed, chill, total rainfall, MIN/MAX values for out temp, humidity, wind, pressure history graph, and weather forecast. It even has a manual set 12/24 hour time display with calendar.
- Weather forecasting station
- 3 Weather icons
- Weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor Temp (°F/°C)
- Monitors outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Records MIN/MAX Temp & Humidity with Time and Date of Recording
- HI/LOW Temperature and humidity alarms
- Relative air pressure (inHg Or hPa)
- Barometric Pressure with 12 Hour History Graph (in inHg Or hPa)
- Wind direction, wind speed (mph, km/h or m/s, and Beaufort scale)
- Wind chill (°F/°C)
- MAX wind speed with time and date of recording
- High alarm function for wind speed
- Total rainfall (inches/mm)
- Storm warning alarm
- Storage of 200 sets of history
- Weather data recorded in 3-hour intervals
- 12/24 Hour Time Display with Alarm Function
- Calendar display
- Wind speed range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 207 km/h)
- Humidity range: 1% to 99% (%RH)
- OUT temp and wind chill range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F ( -39.8°C to 59.9°C)
- Rain measuring range: 0 to 393.7"
- Receiver requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Thermo-hygro sensor requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Wind sensor and rain gauge: powered by thermo-hygro sensor
- Receiver: 4.72"L x 1.22"W x 6.9"H
- Thermo-hygro: 6.18"L x 2.44"W x 2.25"H
- Rain sensor: 5.51"L x 5.39"W x 2.75"H
- Wind sensor: 9.84"L x 7.58"W x 6.45"H
1 Year Limited WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)