The Weather Channel Intelligent Forecast Station
The Intelligent Forecast Station from La Crosse predicts overnight low temperature, snow, fog, frost, storms, strong winds, and more. Displaying in five languages (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish), it offers the nighttime low outdoor temperature and the minimum and maximum of daily temperatures, stores a 12 hour barometric pressure history and monitors the humidity inside and outside.
A handy forecast icon lets you know if it's going to be cloudy, sunny, rainy or mixed. The time sets itself automatically for Daylight Savings Time when needed, and shows date along with either 12- or 24-hour display modes. Included in the package is 1 wireless outdoor temperature sensor, but the station can receive data from up to 3 of them (purchased separately).
- Forecast station
- Predicts weather events
- Wireless outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Monitors indoor humidity (%RH)
- Time and date with manual setting option
- 12/24 Hour time
- Time zone selection
- 12 Hour barometric pressure history
- MIN/MAX temperature w/ time and date
- Wireless outdoor temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Monitors indoor temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Can receive up to 3 sensors
- HI/LOW outdoor temperature alarm
- Forecast icon based on changing barometric pressure
- Barometric pressure tendency arrow
- MIN/MAX humidity with time and date
- Humidity range: 1% to 99%
- Temperature range (indoor and outdoor): -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Transmission range: 330'
- Display in 5 languages selectable: English, German, French, Italian
- and Spanish
- Wall hanging or freestanding
- Detachable stand included
- Battery life: up to 12 months
- Receiver power source: 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Thermo-hygro sensor power source: 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Includes display, wireless outdoor temperature and humidity sensor, mounting bracket with hardware, and instruction manual
- Dimensions: 4.75W x 7.25"H x 3"D
- Made in China"
1 Year Warranty