Texas Instruments TI30XA Scientific Calculator
Digitalize your math equations to land on the right answer with the Texas InstrumentsTI30XA Scientific Calculator. This 10-digit scientific calculator is ideal for general math, pre-algebra, algebra 1 and 2, trigonometry and biology.
It performs trigonometric functions, logarithms, roots, powers, reciprocals, and factorials. One-variable statistics include results for mean and standard deviation. This calculator also adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides fractions entered in traditional numerator/denominator format. Help make your student a math wiz with the TI30XA Scientific Calculator.
- Handheld scientific calculator
- Polar and rectangular conversions
- 1-Variable statistics include results for mean and standard deviation
- Fractions and decimals
- Degrees, radians, and grads
- DMS, decimal, and degrees
- Includes slide case and connective cables
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Measures 7.5"H x 3.3"W x 0.9"D
- Weighs 0.64 lbs
- Made in Taiwan
1 Year Limited Warranty