Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator
Building on the TI-83 Plus, the TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator is completely compatible with its predecessor. From that well-established platform, this new model adds more speed (a processor that's 2.5 times faster), more memory (24KB RAM and 480KB of Flash ROM), an enhanced high-contrast display (8 lines by 16 characters), and more beloved apps.
The 13 pre-loaded apps include Cabri Jr., CBL/CBR, Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, Probability Simulations, Science Tools, StudyCards, TimeSpan, Topics in Algebra 1 Chapter 5, Topics in Algebra 1 Chapters 1-4, Transformation Graphing, and more.
With USB on-the-go technology and included USB cord, you can share files with other calculators or to connect to PCs or optional presentation tools.
- Graphing calculator
- Display: 64p x 96p; 8 lines x 16 characters
- Memory: 480KB ROM/24KB RAM
- Appropriate for: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1/2, Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Statistics, Business & Finance, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- Transformation Graphing: Improve graphing comprehension by observing changes in the function as parameters change.
- Test approved: PSAT, SAT, ACT college entrance exams as well as IB and AP tests.
- Pre-loaded apps: Cabri Jr., Vernier EasyData, StudyCards, and 9 more.
- Processor speed is 2.5x faster than the TI-83 Plus
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions and 3 recursively-defined sequences
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot and phase plots.
- Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes
- 3 Statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives.
- Advanced statistics features including 10 hypothesis testing functions, 7 confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance.
- Horizontal/Vertical split screen lets you view a graph and its equation at the same time.
- 14 Interactive zoom features
- Compatible with TI presentation tools
- Hard slide case protects calculator
- Automatic shut-off saves energy
- Comes with USB port and cable
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included) and 1 silver oxide battery for backup (included)
- In the box: TI-84, normal slide case, TI connectivity cable/USB cable, silver oxide battery, CD-ROM with full reference guidebook and free software apps
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty