Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix - Chipotle - 1 Packet (1.25 oz)
1 Packet = 1.25 oz (35 g); Taco Seasoning Mix - Chipotle Flavor.
- 1 Packet of 1.25 oz (35 g)
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Garlic (Dried), Salt, Chili Peppers, Maltodextrin, Spice, Onions (Dried), Monosodium Glutamate, Paprika, Contains Less than 2% of Chipotle Chili Pepper, Sugar, Silicon Dioxide as an Anticaking Agent, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Cream (from Milk), Spices, Tomatoes (Dried), Soy Lecithin.
- What you need: 1 lb. ground beef, 1 pkg (8 oz) Kraft Shredded Cheese Chopped lettuce and tomato, Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream, Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Shells or Flour Tortillas, Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Sauce.
- 1. Brown meat; drain. Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup water. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. 2. Heat Taco Shells or Flour Tortillas as directed on package. 3. Serve bowls of seasoned meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and Taco Sauce. Pass the heated taco shells or flour tortillas and let everyone pile on the fun! Makes 12 tacos.
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods North America/Kraft Foods Global, Inc.