Swisher Universal ATV Mounting Kit
The Swisher ATV Universal Mounting Kit attaches to the rear hitch and front A-arms of most ATVs. It's made from steel square tubing with a leaf spring design to help bolster the front suspension. Use the kit with Swisher's plow blades and dump buckets for fast changes between attachments. Remove the kit by simply removing the pins, leaving the brackets on the ATV for fast, simple future installations. Additional required mounts to be used in conjunction with the 2646 for Bombardier ATV models: #7668 Bombardier Outlander(A-arm mount) and Suzuki King Quad #2900 Mount extension for Bombardier Traxter Max - Extended wheelbase ("Max") models
- Mounts on the underside and attaches to the tow hitch of your ATV Fits most ATVs
- Enables you to easily switch between front attachments
- Mounting kit detaches quickly, eliminating ground clearance concerns
- Unique leaf spring design takes the weight off the front suspension, providing unmatched maneuverability and stability while carrying heavy loads
- Cable front winch can be used to raise and lower the front attachments.
- ATV must have independent front suspension with lower A-arms
- ATV must have a rear tow hitch bracket
- Distance from the center of the hole in the tow hitch bracket to the front of the front tires must be at least 61 but not more than 73". (If the measurement is greater than 73" you will need the Swisher part number 2900 Extension Kit, sold separately. This will extend the unit up to 26 1/2").
- Minimum length of the assembled accessory mount from the hitch bracket to the mounting holes in the yoke at the front of the mount is 63", maximum length is 75" (unless Swisher part number 2900 Extension Kit is utilized, sold separately)
- Mounting holes in yoke should be 2" in front of front tires when properly installed.
- Maximum distance between the leaf spring brackets (mounted to the front A-arms) is 32" assuming 4" of spring overlap at center of bike between the spring mounting plates. If the springs contact the opposite side bracket, they can be cut to fit.
- Minimum recommended ATV size is 300cc Minimum ground clearance recommended is 9""
1 Year Warranty