Swisher LSEB125341350 34 Ton 12.5HP Log Splitter
Split heavy logs with ease with this log splitter that features an electric starter to ensure an easy start every time. The Swisher 12.5HP log splitter boasts a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. It offers 34 tons of splitting force, and the heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance.
The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions, and log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. And thanks to the Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch, starting it is a snap even in frosty conditions.
Road towable up to 45mph, this machine can go wherever you need it to go. Other features include a 25" opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA.
- Log splitter
- Electric start
- 34-Ton splitting force
- 12.5HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine
- Horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- 25" Opening
- 2-Stage pump
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch for reliable cold-weather starts
- 5 Gallon protected poly hydraulic tank
- H-Beam design
- 1" Machined steel compound wedge
- Towable at up to 45mph
- Log cradles
- Beam lift handle
- Measures 90"L x 41"W x 39"H
- Weighs 559 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Requires U1R battery (not included)
- Made in USA
1 Year Hydraulic System Warranty/3 Year Steel Components Warranty