Swisher FC2066BS 66-Inch 20HP Finish Cut Trail Mower
The biggest and most powerful of the Finish Cut Trail Cutter series, this trail mower is designed for the toughest jobs. Backed by the power of over 60 years of design experience, the Swisher 66" 20HP Trail Mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time.
The Swisher Trail Mower attaches to an ATV, lawn tractor, or any utility vehicle to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 20HP, Briggs and Stratton engine for finish-cut quality. A 66" side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking.
The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12V key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout.
A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The trail mower is the ultimate time saver.
- Trail mower
- Finish cut 3-Blade design
- 20HP Briggs and Stratton electric start engine
- Gas engine
- Requires 1 U1R battery (not included)
- 12V key start
- 2.5-Gallon gas tank
- 4 Cycles
- 1 Cylinder
- Side-discharge cutting option
- 66" True floating cutting deck
- 11-Gauge material cutting deck
- Welded, durable construction
- Spindle material: steel
- 1.5-5.5" Cutting height
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Weighs 407 lbs
- Measures 104"L x 78"W x 26.5"H
- Assembly required
- Click here for product manual for Swisher 66" Finish Cut Trail Mower (PDF)
- Made in USA
1 Year Limited Warranty