Swisher 60-Inch 18.5HP Pull Behind Trail Mower
Mow large areas of grass in no time with the Swisher 60" 18.5HP Pull Behind Trail Mower. This Swisher trail mower attaches to ATVs, lawn tractors, or any other utility vehicle to cut large lawns and meadows with ease. Three blades powered by an 18.5HP Briggs and Stratton engine give you a quality cut every time.
With a 60" side-discharge cutting deck, you can cut wide swaths and spread the grass out to avoid chocking. A true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles allow you to easily customize the cut of your grass, and a handy 12V key starter gets you mowing in no time.
Able to attach to any hitch system, the universal articulating hitch lets the mower maneuver easily. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank saves you time and energy, helping you get the job done fast so you can get back to your weekend.
- Pull-behind trail mower
- 18.5HP Briggs and Stratton I/C 12V electric key start engine
- 60" True floating cutting deck
- 1.5-5.5" Variable cutting height adjustment
- 3 Anti-scalp 5"Dia rollers for smoother travel
- 2.5-Gallon fuel tank
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Lock-out system and safety tether kill switch
- Electronic safety switch
- Covered battery with access panel
- Additional underside baffles
- Side discharge
- Metal chute
- Finish cut 3 blade system
- Uses 1 U1R battery (not included)
- Assembly required
- Measures 63"W x 23"H x 73"D
- Weighs 388 lbs
- Made in USA
1 Year Warranty
Unused, unopened products that have not had the gas or oil tank filled may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in original packaging with accessories and manuals.
If you need to return a product that has been filled with gas and/or oil, call 1-877-E-Meijer for special return instructions.
If your product needs repairs after 90 days, please contact Swisher at 1-800-222-8183. Full warranty and repair information will be included in the packaging with this product.