Swirl Pattern Feather and Down Filled PillowView Large Image
  • Click To View a Larger Image

Swirl Pattern Feather and Down Filled Pillow

Item # DBPW00121314
(0 reviews)
exclusively online
We're sorry, but this product is currently out of stock.
Product Details
Swirl Pattern Feather and Down Filled Pillow
The Swirl Pattern Feather and Down Filled Pillow is extremely comfortable with 100% cotton sateen for the ultimate softness and 295 thread count for durability. This DownLinens Pillow is made with a sturdy construction, aided by the cording edging. The filling is a combination of 90% white duck feather with the remaining 10% white duck down.
  • Pillow
  • White
  • 295 Thread count
  • Filled with 90% white duck feather and 10% white duck down
  • Made of 100% cotton sateen
  • Care instructions: Dry cleaning recommended.
  • Available in twin, queen, and king (in-stock status may vary)
  • Twin measures 18"L x 24"W
  • Queen measures 18"L x 28"W
  • King measures 18"L x 34"W
  • Made in China
additional information
30-Day Money Back Guarantee

recently viewed

You have no recently viewed items.
Reviews