Super Why ABC Letter Game
Players take on the powers of the Super Why Team in this game based on key reading skills such as alphabet recognition, rhyming, spelling, and basic reading. For ages 3 years and up.
- ABC letter game
- Introduces children to early phonics, rhyming, and letter and word recognition
- Alpha Pig with Alphabet Power: Players point to the uppercase letter on the board that matches the lowercase letter on the card.
- Wonder Red with Word Power: Players read the words or look at the pictures on the card and say another word or words that rhyme.
- Princess Presto with Spelling Power: Players say the word pictured on the card, then point to the first letter or fist two letters of that word on the center of the board.
- Super Why with the Power to Read: Players point to the word on the board that should replace the underlined word on the card to make the silly sentence make sense.
- For 2-4 players
- For ages 3 years and up
- Made in China