Suncast HomePlace 12x12 Octagon Cedar Gazebo Kit
This handcrafted cedar gazebo makes the perfect addition to any home or cottage. Use it for entertaining on your patio or deck, also a great destination spot in your backyard or by the lake for a relaxing evening. Made in the USA by Home Place Structures, the nation's top manufacturer of Amish handcrafted gazebos.
From the pine rafters to the detailed cedar flower boxes and cedar floor boards, Amish craftsmanship is put into every unit with pride. Home Place Structures made by Suncast.
- No cutting necessary - all pieces are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easy assembly.
- Shingles are not included - purchase approximately 9 bundles of shingles to match those on existing buildings on your property.
- Durable cedar construction - ready for painting or staining
- Double 2" x 4" posts minimize cracks and checking (includes trim strip to cover seam)
- Cedar railing - 36" high 2" x 4" hand rail.
- 2 Cedar flower boxes, 3 aluminum hanging flower pot hooks.
- Half-moon cedar corner braces for added strength.
- Cedar face boards
- Pine rafters and plywood sheeting
- Floor kit, screen door, and cupola sold separately.
- Add on optional floor kit (sold separately) - floor is cedar with pressure treated sub floor for durability and longevity.
- Add on optional cupola (sold separately) - cupola is made of cedar base with ventilating slates with a powder coated bronze aluminum roof. Assembled size of the cupola: 19" x 19" 27".
- Add on optional screens and screen door - screen kit provides full enclosure to provide protection from birds and insects.
- Screen kit includes: 7 screen panels, 1 screen door, and necessary hardware. (Frames on the screens are made of aluminum, black fiberglass screens.)
- Entire gazebo is easily assembled by 2 people in 1 to 2 days, depending on expertise.
- Assembled dimension: exterior walls/posts 11' x 11', interior wall/post 10'5" x 10'5", roof 12' x 12', floor 11'4" x 11'4" height: 9' 11".
- Note: Before ordering, check with your local building, zoning, or neighborhood association to see if applicable permits are needed.
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required