Success Rice - Natural Long Grain - Boil-in-Bag - 1 Box (14 oz)
1 Box = 14 oz (397 g); Rice - Natural Long Grain - Boil-in-Bag. 10 Minutes. Enriched, pre-cooked. 4 Boil-in-bags. Microwaveable. Success is in the bag. Success rice will wait for you. If dinner's not ready, you can let Success wait in hot water with the heat off for as long as 30 minutes after it's cooked.
- 1 Box of 14 oz (397 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Precooked Parboiled Long Grain Rice [Rice, Niacin, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Thiamine Mononitrate (Thiamine), Folic Acid].
- Range: Each bag makes about 2 cups. 1. Pour about 1 quart water into medium saucepan and submerge 1 bag of Success Brown Rice. Bring water to a boil and boil uncovered 8-10 minutes. 2. Remove bag with fork or tongs and drain. Cut open and empty cooked rice into a serving dish (add margarine and salt, if desired). To cook multiple bags: pour 3 quarts water into large saucepan and submerge 2-1 bag of Success Brown Rice. Bring water to a boil and boil uncovered for 8-10 minutes. Follow step No. 2 to drain and serve rice.
- Microwave: Each bag makes about 2 cups. 1. In a 2 quart microwave-safe dish, submerge 1 bag of Success Brown Rice in water (about 1 quart). Microwave on high 10 minutes. 2. Remove bag with fork or tongs and drain. Cut open and empty cooked rice into a serving dish (add margarine and salt, if desired). Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times are approximate. We do not recommend using the microwave to cook multiple bags. Refer to the range preparations.
- Out of the bag: Success Brown Rice can also be prepared out-of-the-bag. Empty uncooked Success Brown Rice into a medium saucepan and add 1-1/4 cups liquid (such as water or broth) per bag. Bring liquid to a boil reduce heat to medium. Cook until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Riviana Foods, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.