Strider PREbike No-Pedal Balance Toddler Bike
With the Strider PREbike, there are no tricycle tip-overs or training wheel wobbles to create a fear, hesitancy, or dislike of bike riding. The Strider running bike helps toddlers learn balance and coordination before pedaling, which develops glittering confidence. So ditch the tricycle and training wheels, and teach your child to ride a bike sooner and safer with a Strider. For ages 3 years and up.
- No-pedal toddler bike
- Single speed
- Integrated launch pad footrests
- Never-fill, puncture-proof, knobby all-terrain tires with sealed bearings
- Durable welded frame and handlebars
- Adjustable handlebars and seat height
- Includes training wheels
- Recommended user height: 30-44"H
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 22"L x 14"W x 11"H
- Front wheel height: 12"H
- Rear wheel height: 11"H
- Axle measurement: 5/16"
- Frame height: 9"H
- Seat height: adjusts from 11-16"H
- Tire width: 1.75"W
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Steel frame and handlebars, aluminum chain, and plastic rims
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Available colors include blue, red, yellow, green, pink, and orange (in-stock status may vary).
- For ages 3 years and up
- Product Manual (PDF)
1 Year Warranty