Stove Top Stuffing Mix - Savory Herbs - 1 Box (6 oz)
1 Box = 6 oz (170 g); Stuffing Mix - Savory Herbs. One step! Cooks in 5 minutes. Makes six 1/2-cup servings. 2006 Best Taste Award - American Culinary Chefs Best.
- 1 Box of 6 oz (170 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1», Riboflavin [Vitamin B2», Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onions (Dried), Salt, Contains Less than 2% of Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Cooked Chicken and Chicken Broth, Yeast, Spice, Parsley (Dried), Celery (Dried), Corn Syrup (Dried), Caramel Color, Garlic (Dried), Turmeric, with BHA, BHT, Citric Acid, and Propyl Gallate as Preservatives.
- Basic directions: Saucepan: Boil 1-1/2 cups water and 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) spread (unless prepared with spread labeled 0g trans fat, stuffing will contain an average of 1.5g trans fat) in medium saucepan. Stir in contents of stuffing mix pouch; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Microwave: Mix contents of stuffing mix pouch and 1-1/2 cups hot water in 1-1/2-quart microwaveable bowl. Top evenly with 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) spread (unless prepared with spread labeled 0g trans fat, stuffing will contain an average of 1.5g trans fat); cover. Microwave on High for 5 to 6 minutes or until heated through. Fluff with fork. Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.
- In the bird directions: Up to 8 lb bird: 1 pouch (6 oz); 8-12 lb bird : 2 pouches (6 oz); 12-20 lb bird: 3 pouches (6 oz). Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Do not stuff bird until ready to roast. Rinse bird; pat dry. Stuff lightly with prepared stuffing. Roast as directed on poultry wrapper. Stuffing is done when meat thermometer inserted in center of stuffing reaches 165°F. Bake any extra stuffing in separate covered baking dish with bird during last 30 minutes of baking time. Bake any extra stuffing in separate covered baking dish with bird during last 30 minutes of baking time.
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods North America/Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.