STC Portable Rain Barrel Kit
You probably recycle cans, newspaper and bottles already... recycle your rainwater, too! Not only is it environmentally friendly, it saves you money on your water bill. The STC Portable Rain Barrel Kit
can hold up to 52 gallons of rainwater. That's water you don't have to pay for to irrigate gardens, water plants, clean exterior elements, and more.
The STC Portable Rain Barrel Kit
fits under any downspout, collecting rain, and preventing the runoff from eroding your lawn. The perforated entry screen filters insects, dirt, and debris for clean, natural rainwater. The solid brass spigot fitting attaches to a garden hose easily.
- Rain barrel kit
- Collects rainwater
- Saves you money on your water bill
- Prevents rainwater runoff from eroding your lawn
- Environmentally friendly
- 5 Support legs insert quickly for easy assembly in minutes.
- 1 Center support leg keeps barrel firmly upright even if empty.
- Middle layer made of poly webbing for added durability and elasticity.
- Round shape and deep green color blends beautifully into surroundings.
- Pre-cut holes and plastic fittings insure quick assembly, no leaking.
- Import hole receives water
- Upper export hole can link to additional barrels.
- Lower export hole with hose attachment for multiple uses
- Diverter kit installs easily and controls the flow of water into barrel.
- Remove center flap on lid for top-fill use (if desired).
- Specially made to easily store in winter months; drain and fold up.
- Made from 3 layers of heavy duty UV coated PVC
- Assembly required.
- 52 Gallons: 28"H x 24"Dia
- 104 Gallons: 32"H x 32"Dia
- 156 Gallons: 32"H x 39"Dia
- 200 Gallons: 28"H x 48"Dia
- 250 Gallons: 35"H x 48"Dia
1 Year Warranty