Stamina Therapy Inversion System
The Stamina Therapy Inversion System
with the return assist handles makes inversion safer and easier. The padded, half-circle assist handles are easy to grasp with a linkage between the bed and the handles that leverages your weight to make your inversion transitions smoother with less strength required.
Stamina's Inversion System with Assist also features a Pellicle mesh bed to allow air circulation to your back as you invert. This is the same material that is used on high end office chairs for maximum comfort to the back.
Studies show that inversion therapy has numerous positive effects on the body that help you live more vivaciously and age more gracefully. The Therapy Inversion System uses the same method many hospitals and doctors use to reduce pressure on spinal discs, ligaments, and nerve roots while increasing blood circulation, strengthening the back, and elongating the spine.
- Exercise system
- Patented Pellicle mesh bed conforms to the body, allowing air circulation.
- Half-circle return assist handlebars for easier inversion and easier return to smoothly change position.
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely.
- Auto Stop prevents inversion past a chosen angle.
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert.
- Foam-padded handlebars are easy to reach from any inversion angle.
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability.
- Adjusts to fit heights of 4'4" to 6'6"
- Attractive pewter-colored frame
- Folds for easy storage
- Locking pivot arms
- Steel frame
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Product weight: 69 lbs
- Assembly required
- Measures 33"W x 79"H x 74"D
- Made in China
5 Year Frame/90-Day Parts Warranty