stamina Seated Inversion Core Training System
The Seated Inversion Core Training System gives you all the benefits of inversion with less stress on the ankles, knees, and hips than with flat inversion tables. The chair's curved backrest extends your back slightly so you can invert to a lesser angle than with a flat inversion table yet get all the benefits like relief from many forms of back pain, improved circulation, and improved lymphatic circulation for less muscle soreness after workouts. Inversion therapy is a proven, natural, non-invasive method of treating back pain caused by stress and poor posture, and is endorsed and recommended by doctors as therapy to strengthen your back, elongate your spine to relieve pressure on discs, ligaments, and nerve roots. Use at home for relief from many forms of back pain, to improve circulation and lymphatic circulation.
- Inversion core training system
- The chair's curved backrest extends the spine
- Helps relieve pressure on vertebrae and disks at less of an inversion angle.
- Inverts to 6 positions
- Foam-padded inversion handlebars
- Adjustable lap belt
- Hand brake holds chair
- Easy mounting and dismounting
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Foam-padded ankle collars
- Comfortable and supportive while inverted.
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors
- Maximum stability and security
- Padded handlebars
- Easier inversion and easier return
- Leg lock has less restrictive, yet fully secure heel holders along with foam pads.
- Getting on and off is easy.
- Fits users of most heights
- Cushioned, rolled upholstery in black
- Easy assembly
- Pewter-colored frame
- Capacity: 250lbs
- Required workout area: 60"L x 40"W x 86-1/4"H
- Assembled size: 31"W x 56"H x 52-1/2"D
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
5 Year Frame Warranty/ 90-Day Parts WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)