Stamina Magnetic Fusion 7250 Exercise Bike
Stamina Fusion bikes represent the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent. This new category of exercise bikes combines the traditional biking feel of the upright with the comfort of the recumbent for a bike that you'll be able to use for longer, more effective, more ergonomically correct workouts. The Stamina Magnetic Fusion 7250 bike has a sleek design to complement its innovative engineering.
With comfortable, padded, oversized seat with seatback, oversized pedals, and walk-thru design, you'll be encouraged to workout longer. The seat slides at a 45° angle so your feet, legs, and hips are aligned to give you power on the downstroke and the upstroke for the best cycling workout possible. Improve cardiovascular fitness, strengthen and tone legs, hips, and abs.
- Exercise bike
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic free wheel resistance system
- Large, 2-color, backlit console
- Easy to read
- Displays workout time, RPM, heart rate, calories burned, distance, resistance level, and speed.
- 12 Preset programs
- Push button control to change programs
- Adjust speed and resistance on the fly.
- Interactive heart rate monitor with hand sensor
- Choose heart rate program that adjusts your workout
- Keeps you within your target heart rate zone.
- AC adapter, no batteries needed
- Integrated handlebars
- Pulse sensors built into handrails to monitor and stay within target heart rate zone.
- Adjustable seat with 45° leg angle to reduce stress on hips and joints.
- Easy to get on and off
- Walk-thru design
- Comfortable, padded, oversized molded seat and seatback
- Aluminum seat rail with rollers for smoother seat adjustment
- Silver, steel frame with oval tubing, sleek front and rear shrouds
- Wheels for easy portability
- Weighted pedals with adjustable foot straps work legs on upward and downward strokes.
- Water bottle holder with bottle
- Easy assembly
- Pewter gray, black
5 Year Frame Warranty/90-Day Parts WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)