Stamina Magnetic Fusion 7200 Exercise Bike
Stamina Fusion represents the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent. This new category of exercise bikes combines the traditional biking feel of the upright bike with the comfort of the recumbent for a bike that you'll be able to use for longer, more effective, more ergonomically correct workouts.
The Stamina Magnetic Fusion 7200 bike has the comfort of a recumbent bike with its padded, oversized seat with seatback; oversized pedals; and walk-thru design. The seat slides at a 45° angle so your feet, legs, and hips are aligned to give you power on the downstroke and the upstroke for the best cycling workout possible. Also features adjustable locking slide seat, water bottle holder with bottle, weighted pedals with 8-position adjustable strap, and built-in heart rate monitor.
- Exercise bike
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic freewheel resistance system.
- Aluminum seat rail with rollers for smoother seat adjustment
- Large, easy-to-read LCD console displays workout time, RPM, heart rate, calories burned, distance, resistance level, and speed on 1 screen.
- 12 Preset programs
- Push button control to change programs, adjust speed and resistance on the fly.
- Interactive heart rate monitor with hand sensor
- Fingertip pulse sensors built into handrails
- Adjustable seat with 45° leg angle to reduce stress on hips and joints
- Easy to get on and off
- Walk-thru design
- Comfortable, padded, oversized seat and seatback
- Silver, steel frame with oval tubing
- Wheels for easy portability
- Weighted pedals with adjustable foot straps work legs on upward and downward strokes.
- Water bottle holder with bottle
- Easy assembly
3 Year Frame/90-Day Parts WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)