Stamina Air 1725 Cross Trainer Elliptical Machine
The Stamina Air 1725 Cross Trainer Elliptical gives you air resistance and electronically controlled tension for a workout that targets cardiovascular fitness and shapes and tones legs, hips, glutes, and abs. The foot pedals can be worked in a forward or reverse direction. Resistance may be added as desired to increase the workload on your legs throughout the forward or backward stride to tone thighs and glutes. Since your feet never leave the pedals, the Stamina Air 1725 Cross Trainer gives a low-impact workout that is easy on your joints. Up and down buttons adjust the resistance to control the intensity of your workout. The monitor's built-in fingertip pulse sensor tracks your heart rate so you work out within your target heart rate zone.
- Elliptical machine
- Air resistance
- Dual-action handlebars
- Electronically controlled tension
- Multifunction monitor with large, easy-to-read numbers tracks time, speed, distance, calories with simple, 1-button control.
- Fingertip pulse sensor built into monitor to track heart rate.
- Foam padded handlebars
- Oversized pedals
- Silver frame, silver and pewter gray housing, black accents
- Leveling stabilizer caps
- Wheels for easy portability
- 14" Stride
- Easy assembly
3 Year Frame/90-Day Parts WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)