Stamina A150-104 Avari 2000C Upright Bike
Get a great cardio and lower body strengthening workout that lasts longer and stays safer with the low impact-friendly Stamina Avari 2000C Upright Bike. The stationary bike allows you to manually control your resistance and speed while monitoring all manner of personal statistics, from RPM and speed to heart rate, calorie burn, and pulse. The pedal straps keep your feet securely on the bike pedals so you can push and pull for more effective toning of the hamstrings and glutes, and the adjustable handlebars give you the option of sitting upright or leaning forward in a more aerodynamic position. Altogether, you'll be able to strengthen your heart, lungs, and lower body as you burn calories to lose weight the healthy way.
- Upright exercise bike
- Targeted training: cardiovascular fitness to aid in weight loss. Tones legs, hips, and thighs.
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- Pulse sensors in handrails to monitor heart rate
- InTouch fitness monitor displays workout time, speed, calories burned, distance, RPM, pulse, and heart rate.
- Can also display current date, time, temperature, body fat percentage, BMI, age, height, and weight.
- Leveling knobs to keep bike solid and steady
- Interactive heart rate monitor with hand sensor
- Wheeled for portability
- Weighted pedals with adjustable foot straps to work legs on upward and downward strokes
- Holder for phone or MP3 player
- Molded foam seat with vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Adjustable padded handlebars
- For best results, use at least 3 times per week.
- Power source: 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 26"W x 50.5"H x 40"D
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for product manual for Stamina A150-104 Avari 2000C Upright Bike (PDF)
- Made in China
3 Year Frame Warranty
90-Day Parts Warranty