Stamina 55-1532 Gravity Inversion Therapy Table
The Stamina Gravity Inversion Therapy Table features the leg lock system that is less restrictive, yet fully secure to hold you comfortably and securely while inverting. Heel holders cup the back of the ankle and heel, and soft, thick, adjustable foam pads secure snugly against the front of the ankle. To change position, foam-padded handlebar returns are easy to reach from any inversion angle.
The quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert, then keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting. The adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past a chosen angle. Three adjustment settings on the pivot arms control your rotation speed, so those who are new to inversion can start at the slowest speed. As you become more accustomed to inverting, the position can be changed as needed.
Many doctors recommend inversion therapy as a way to reduce pressure on spinal discs, ligaments, and nerve roots while increasing blood circulation, strengthening the back, and elongating the spine. Inversion can also help counteract the effects of everyday stresses that contribute to a stiff, sore back and neck. Studies show that muscle tension declines 35% within 10 seconds of inversion, and that inverting as little as 25° for even a few minutes a day can help relax tense muscles.
- Inversion therapy table
- Heel holders cup the back of the ankle and heel.
- Soft, thick, adjustable foam pads secure snugly against the front of the ankle.
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert.
- Adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past a chosen angle.
- Foam-padded handlebar returns are easy to reach from any inversion angle.
- Folds for easy storage
- Nylon stitched support pad with sturdy steel frame construction.
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability.
- Anchor knob interconnects structurally with height adjustment beam to ensure quiet, smooth rotation.
- 3 Adjustment settings on the pivot arms control rotation speed
- Adjusts to fit heights of 4'10" to 6'6"
- Height adjustment beam marked in centimeters and inches.
- Assembled size (extended for 6' 6"H person): 69"H x 27-3/4"W x 69"L
- Required workout area: 120"L x 75"W x 120"H
- Folded size: 80"L x 27-3/4"W
- Weight: 52lbs
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
- Easy assembly
3 Year Frame/90-Day Parts WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)