SportDOG SportHunter SD-800 - Remote Dog Trainer
The rugged SportDOG SportHunter SD-800 is versatile and excels in all environments at training your dog. It uses a larger transmitter than the SD-400 model with a more powerful antenna for a longer range. It is ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with medium range. Both the transmitter and receiver are waterproof and submersible.
The SD-800 can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs by adding SportDOG Add-A-Dog collars (sold separately). The low continuous stimulation levels and gradual increases between levels on the SD-800 are particularly useful with sensitive dogs or breeds. You can customize your SportDOG Sport Hunter SD-800 to match your training preference. With blaze orange collar straps, they can be seen from a distance and readily located if dropped in the field.
- Remote dog trainer
- 1/2-Mile range
- 8 Levels of continuous and momentary correction
- Tone option
- Waterproof submersible
- Continuous stimulation: 16 levels
- Momentary neck stimulation: 8 levels
- Works for dogs over 8lbs and at least 6 months of age
- 7 Modes of operation
- Basic training DVD and manual
- Powered by replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries (included)
Limited Lifetime Warranty