Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cut and Emboss Machine
The Grand Calibur is the latest in Spellbinders' line of innovative cutting machines. It is compatible with all Spellbinders die templates and accepts 8-1/2" x 11" paper without trimming plus cuts or embosses up to 8-1/8" wide with just the turn of a handle.
The Grand Calibur uses a 2-pass process (cut on one pass, emboss on the other) and allows many more die templates on the larger plates. Perfect for use with Grand Nestabilities dies (not included). This machine is also compatible with many other popular dies and embossing folders.
- Die-Cut Cutting and embossing machine
- Accepts all Spellbinders die templates
- Accepts 8.5" x 11"
- 2-Pass process
- Features a handle
- Works with Grand Nestabilities dies and many other dies and embossing folders
- Measures 7.5" x 14" x 4.5"
- 1 Gray base plate
- 1 White cutting plate
- 1 Pink embossing plate
- 1 Tan embossing mat
- Dies and folders sold separately.