Southern Enterprises Cooperville Electric Fireplace - Salem Antique Oak
Hand carved columns and a center medallion pair with a Salem antique oak finish in this electric fireplace that exudes character and style. To top it off, this fireplace requires no electrician or contractor for installation, allowing for instant remodeling without the usual mess or expenses.
This Victorian-esque fireplace features striking hand-carved elements, including classic columns and a large crest. The splendid details of the design make this fireplace a timeless addition to your home.
The electric insert features realistic flickering flames and glowing embers. The brightness of each can be adjusted with a simple push of a button. In addition to adjusting the thermostat, the electric fireplace also offers the option of using with or without heat for year round enjoyment.
- Electric fireplace
- Salem antique oak finish
- Weight capacity: 75 lbs
- Constructed of oak, MDF, PB, and ash veneer
- Assembly required
- Measures 14.25"L x 45.25"W x 40.5"H
- Firebox front: 23"W x 20"H
- Features realistic flickering flames and burning embers using long life LED lights
- Remote control operated (2 AAA batteries required - included)
- Easy to use controls for adjustable thermostat, with timer
- Adjust flame and ember brightness separately for the perfect fire .
- Plugs into standard wall outlet with 6' cord
- Tested to heat 1500 cu ft in only 24 minutes
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W / 5000BTUs, 12.5 Amps
- Safety thermal overload protector
- No combustion - glass remains cool to the touch.
- 100% Energy efficient and uses about as much energy as a coffee maker, offering low operating costs.
- Eco friendly consumes no wood or fossil fuels and produces zero emissions or pollutants.
- Note: There may be variations in color, size; and design; slight differences should be expected.
- Made in China
Ships in 2 boxes.