South Shore Cherry Vintage Collection TV Stand - Fits up to 36-Inch TV
The Vintage collection features the kind of TV stands that would have been in people's homes way before anyone could even conceive of a plasma screen, CG graphics, or HD. This style stand is what TVs that played the most memorable moments of the 20th century were sitting on: the moon landing, the first televised presidential debate, and the first Super Bowl. This stand is filled to bursting with pop-culture nostalgia. This particular stand accepts CRT, LCD, or Plasma screens (newfangled technology) up to 40". 40"W x 22"H x 21"D.
- TV stand
- Metal handles with an antique black finish
- Frame molding detail on door fronts
- Louis-Philippe style molding
- Accommodates TVs up to 36"
- Storage behind 2 doors
- 2 Spaces for audio-video components, 1 adjustable shelf, and 1 hole for wiring in each space
- 1 Hidden drawer in the upper molding, ideal for remote control storage
- 2 Adjustable shelves behind the door
- Manufactured from engineered wood products
- Assembly required
- Measures 40" x 21" x 22"
5 Year Limited Warranty