Sony Move Navigation Controller for PlayStation 3
The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller pairs perfectly with the PlayStation Move Motion Controller, providing advanced in-game character navigation in compatible titles. The sleek navigation controller adds directional buttons, an analog stick, L1, L2, and L3 buttons, as well as X and O buttons to the PlayStation Move's control scheme. Actions and commands common in advanced gaming as well as menu navigation are integrated into one untethered, wireless package. It's one of the most advanced controllers ever created, and it's possible only on the PlayStation 3 system. PlayStation Move Controller and PlayStation Eye Camera required (sold separately).
- Move Navigation controller for PlayStation 3
- Advanced in-game character navigation in compatible titles
- Wireless control untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PlayStation 3 system via a USB cable (type A - mini-B).
- Use with PlayStation Move Controller (sold separately) and PlayStation Eye Camera (not included).