Sony ICD-BX112 Digital Voice Recorder
Capture notes at a moment's notice with the easy to use ICD-BX112 digital voice recorder. The ICD-BX112 has made recording easier than ever with Voice Operated Recording, which starts and stops automatically. Featuring 4 recording modes and up to 534 hours of recording time, you'll never miss those random thoughts or ideas.
- Digital voice recorder
- Built-in 2GB flash memory for up to 534 hours of recording
- Large LCD display & front controls with easy operation
- Front speaker to listen to recordings
- Voice activated recording
- Noise cut mode helps provide clear speech playback
- A-B repeat
- Add recording
- Backlight display
- Dictation correction
- Digital pitch control
- Earphone jack
- Easy search (rewinds or fast forwards in short increments)
- Hi/Lo microphone sensitivity
- Mic jack
- Noise cut
- Stereo recording w/ external mic
- Voice operated recording
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Measures 1.5"W x 4.5"H x .84
- Made in China
Note - For certain applications it may be desirable to use an external stereo microphone. In the case of the models which do not have a stereo microphone, the addition of an accessory stereo microphone enables stereo recording.