Solaxx Eko Klor Solar Pool Ionizer
When the sun is shining bright, the Solaxx Eko Klor Solar Swimming Pool Ionizer knows it is a perfect time for cleaning. The Eko Klor Solar Ionizer dynamo can cut chlorine usage by up to 80% by combining the power of the sun with an underwater sacrificial anode.
The system works when solar energy strikes the top mounted solar cells causing electricity to flow to the copper electrode, releasing ions into the pool water. These copper ions are very effective at killing algae and keeping your pool clean and pure.
Simply drop Eko Klor in your pool and it begins killing algae. It is eco-friendly, non-chemical, nontoxic, and safe so you can swim while it works its cleaning magic.
- Swimming pool ionizer
- Cut chlorine usage by 80%
- Use solar power to activate an underwater solar cell.
- Dispenses minerals for proven algae control
- Kills algae and keeps pool clean and pure
- Eco-friendly, non-chemical, and nontoxic
- Swim while the unit is in the pool
- 25 Replacement copper strips included
- Reduces or eliminates need for algaecide
- Includes cleaning brush
- Measures 8"L x 8"W x 9"H
- Weighs 2 lbs
- Click here for product manual for Solaxx Eko Klor Solar Ionizer (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty