1 Bottle= 24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 709 ml; Thick Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Extra Strength Cleaning Formula. Removes stubborn rust and hard water stains! Clinging action for better cleaning. Leaves a fresh, clean scent! Cleans. Brightens. Deodorizes. Extra Strength Sno Bol Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans tough stains - even stubborn rust and hard water stains. Its thick liquid formula clings to the entire bowl to provide longer contact time above and below the waterline. Regular use of Extra Strength Sno Bol keeps toilets sparkling bright. It deodorizes even under the rim leaving your bowl with a fresh clean scent.
- 1 Bottle of 24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 709 ml
- Suggested use: To open, squeeze cap sides, as indicated by arrows, while unscrewing. To close, screw on protective cap tightly after using. To clean, brighten and deodorize follow these easy steps. 1. Raise toilet seat and flush to remove excess dirt. 2. Point top of bottle down into bowl. 3. Squeeze gently directing the fluid under the rim, on sides, and into the water. 4. Brush entire bowl thoroughly and flush. 5. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. To remove tough stains: 1. Raise toilet seat and flush to remove excess dirt. 2. Remove water from bowl (if possible). Point top of bottle down into bowl. 3. Apply generous amount of liquid directly onto tough stain. 4. Let soak for 15 minutes. 5. Follow cleaning steps No. 4 and No. 5 above. Repeat if necessary. Extra strength Sno Bol Thick Toilet Bowl Cleaner is specially formulated for cleaning toilet bowls. It should not be used or placed on toilet bowl lids, vanities, sinks, bathtubs, cabinets, rugs, other enamel surfaces, chrome, flooring or counter tops. Clean up spills and drips immediately. Store this product in a cool dry place. Do not reuse empty bottles. Wrap bottle and put in trash.
- Manufacturer: Church and Dwight Co., Inc.
Warning: Corrosive. Contains hydrochloric acid. Causes eye and skin damage. Fatal if swallowed. Protect eyes and skin when handling. Do not breathe vapors. Use in a well-ventilated area. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Do not mix with chlorine bleach, ammonia, cleansers or other household chemicals. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person drink several glasses of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-30 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.