Snap OnTop Kayak Back Piece
Finally, your kayaking adventures are as easy as 1, 2, 3! This fun, versatile sit-on-top kayak back piece can be combined with other pieces to create a solo or tandem kayak. Combine it with the front piece (sold separately) to create a solo kayak or make a tandem kayak with the middle and front pieces (both sold separately).
Featuring a unique snap-together design, your kayak is easy to carry, store, and haul. Keep adding mid sections and create the perfect teambuilding tool for as many paddlers as you want. The Snap OnTop has a comfortable seat, cup holders, contoured foot braces, and space for your dry bag.
You'll love the ingenious foldable backrest that offers great back support and the integrated rod holders. The Snap OnTop easily fits into the back of a compact car - no roof rack and no lifting.
- Kayak back piece
- Combine with other pieces to create a solo or tandem kayak (other pieces sold separately).
- Advanced HTP technology
- Kayak snaps together and apart within seconds for easy assembly.
- Easy to carry, store, haul, and assemble
- Comfortable seat and contoured foot braces
- Foldable backrest
- Easy to handle in and out of water
- Easy to store away when not in use
- Assembly required
- Use with front piece (sold separately) to assemble solo kayak.
- Use with middle piece and front piece (both sold separately) to assemble tandem kayak.
- Back piece measures: 55"L x 24.2"W
- Back piece weighs: 20 lbs
- Solo kayak measures: 106"L x 24.2"W
- Solo kayak weighs: 40 lbs
- Solo kayak weight capacity: 265 lbs
- Tandem kayak measures: 153"L x 22.4"W
- Tandem kayak weighs: 67 lbs
- Tandem kayak weight capacity: 530 lbs
- Made of durable blow molded polyethelene
- Note - Paddle sold separately.
- Click here for assembly instructions for Snap OnTop Kayak (PDF)
- Made in USA
1 Year Warranty