Smooth Fitness EVO REV 600 Elliptical
The Smooth Fitness EVO REV 600 elliptical cross trainer is built for those who take health and fitness seriously. It offers a host of impressive features and more. Plus, with its extra-heavy welded steel double frame, the EVO REV 600 supports a remarkable 350 pounds - as much or more than most commercial units.
Designed with value-packed features, the EVO REV 600 elliptical trainer is built to withstand light institutional use, making it an excellent fitness machine for home use. The EVO REV 600 offers a natural elliptical motion that simulates walking or jogging in a smooth, fluid manner; this motion is designed to tone glutes, legs, hips, chest, back and arms, burning more calories and fat in less time than a lower-body-only cardiovascular machine. This unit features a 2-stage eddy current magnetic drive system with twin die cast aluminum disks for years of maintenance-free use, ergonomic pivoting foot pedals, providing maximum productivity by minimizing discomfort. To increase comfort, it has orthopedic cushioning on the pedals, allowing a more enjoyable workout. Most significant of all, the EVO REV 600 provides a low-impact workout with minimal stress on your joints.
- Durable double-framed welded steel frame
- Ergonomic pivoting foot pedal provides the optimum bio-mechanical motion
- Whisper quiet eddy current drive system
- Handgrip heart rate control on the moving handlebar, allowing you to utilize the heart rate control while getting an upper body workout.
- Wireless heart rate control with chest strap included
- Programmable LED console with dot matrix display
- Programs: manual, random, METs, interval, fat burning, strength, fitness level test, heart rate control
- Dimensions: 85"L x 33-1/2"W x 63"H
- Weight: 210lbs
- User weight: 350lbs
- Unit dimensions: 85"L x 33-1/2"W x 63"H
- Minimal assembly required.
30-Day money back guarantee; lifetime frame and braking system warranty; 5 year parts and electronics warranty; and 1 year of in-home service.