Smooth Fitness EVO REV 400 Elliptical
A smooth stride and stability, that's what you want in an elliptical trainer and the EVO REV-400 delivers on both counts. Designed and engineered to commercial standards, this elliptical offers stability and durability unequaled in its class. With a whisper quiet magnetic resistance system and a heavy duty steel frame, the REV-400 is built for a wide range of users, from the beginner to the avid exerciser.
The REV-400 features ergonomic pivoting foot pedals, providing maximum productivity by minimizing discomfort. To increase comfort, it also has orthopedic cushioning on the pedals for a more enjoyable workout. To provide challenging workouts, the REV-400 comes complete with wireless heart rate control and extensive program options. The finishing touch is the unique feature of the hand grip pulse sensors located conveniently on the upper body handlebars.
- Durable double-framed welded steel frame
- Ergonomic pivoting foot pedal provides the optimum bio-mechanical motion
- Whisper quiet electronic magnetic braking system
- Handgrip heart rate control on the moving handlebar, allowing you to utilize the heart rate control while getting an upper body workout.
- Wireless heart rate control with chest strap included
- Programmable LED console with dot matrix display
- Programs: manual, target time, target distance, target calories, random, fat burning, 8 endurance levels, 8 interval levels, watt control, and heart rate control
- Stride length: 18"
- Dimensions: 76"L x 28-1/2"W x 67"H
- Weight: 175lbs
- User weight: 300lbs
- Minimal assembly required.
30-Day money back guarantee; lifetime frame and braking system warranty; 2 year parts and electronics warranty; and 1 year of in-home service.