Smooth Fitness EVO 1 Treadmill
Smooth Fitness EVO treadmills are built to be innovative, functional, durable and stylish. Most importantly, they are designed to be very low maintenance. Convenience and stability, that's what you want in a non folding treadmill. For extra room to stretch out your stride, consider the EVO 1 treadmill. With an extra long running surface driven by a high torque, 3HP motor, this treadmill is built to take a pounding! Plus, the Swing Arm shock absorption cushioning, combined with an ultra soft whisper weave orthopedic belt, absorbs impact and reduces pressure on your joints. Other standard features include motion control, wireless heart rate control, and a large, ultra clear LED console. The heavy frame and quality construction gives you a health club feel at an affordable price.
With our exclusive patented motion control, you no longer need to take your eyes or concentration off your workout. Motion control is a heads-up, handsfree speed adjustment. This means you do not need to break stride to increase, decrease or discontinue your workout, avoiding the awkward and off-balance feeling of changing the speed by pushing a buttons on the console. What this means to you is added safety, comfort and convenience. Designed to minimize the impact and stress from running and walking, the Swing Arm shock absorption system is only available on Smooth Fitness treadmills. Swing Arm offers runners and walkers maximum protection against shock and impact, which causes stress, wear, and tear on the joints and lower back. Five window dual dot matrix display features calories/levels, time, pulse, distance, and 1/4 mile track in Distance Goal program.
- Large 20" x 62" tread belt
- Patented motion control - adjust speed with the simple wave of your hands
- Powerful 3HP motor
- Orthopedic belt
- Wireless heart rate control
- Handrail grip pulse monitor
- Swing Arm frame cushioning system for reduced impact and maximum protection of your joints.
- 5-Window DOT Matrix display featuring a 1/4 mile running track and 3 preset programs with 12 intensity levels each
- 9 User profiles
- Programs: manual, target distance, target time, target calories, 3 preset time programs, heart rate control
- Non-slip large 2-1/2" rollers extends the life of the belt, deck and roller bearings.
- Unit weight: 265lbs
- User weight capacity: 400lbs
- Unit dimensions: 80-1/2"L x 37"W x 61"H
- Minimal assembly required.
30-Day money back guarantee; lifetime frame, motor, and parts warranty; and 1 year of in-home service.